Friday, June 26, 2009

Its been a life time.

Wow its been forever since I have been on here. I still will randomly check out others blogs I have just been SO busy lately. I work, work, work, now. Im not complaining though some ppl would love to be in my shoes.

Well B should be home in less then 45 days :) It still kinda feels like he will never be here. I wish I could say I had something really exciting to write about, or something cool that I have done since the last time I wrote but, I dont. :(

I hope all you wonderful ladies are enjoying the summer :)

4 comments:

Krissy Lynnae said...

Yay he's coming home soon! That's exciting enough. Are you in cleaning mode yet? Gotta have everything perfect. haha.

webberpa said...

Hey! What about us guys? Can we enjoy the summer too??? That job must be something...hope its not aafes.

Karie said...

Awe. It's getting closer.

Unknown said...

i found your blog through a fellow military blogger friend!!

i know you are excited to see your hubby -- i get to see mine in about 60 days!!

i'm looking forward to browsing your blog -- stop by mine when you have time!!