Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Reason To Celebrate!!!

So a little piece of information that I never shared on here was that my MIL lives with me. Yes I know I know. Trust not one of the easiest things to do......especially with the Hubby being away. See I used to get along with this woman great but she said and did somethings when me and the Hubby broke up some time ago. And lets just say its hard for me to forget!

Anywhoo there was a bit of a...we will call it a Tift... awhile back and she FINALLY really started to look for a place. Well today she found a place and by Monday we will know if she got it! In the simplest terms I am EXTATIC! So to celebrate the good new I decided to have myself a Strawberry Margarita! :) It was Delish.


So I started another package for the Hubby. Our 4 year anniversary is on the 4th of February and Valentines day is right around the corner so I am trying to incorporate both holidays into one box. Im doing the usual.......rice krispies, brownies, and home made suckers (these are the funniest to make) I am really trying to find something original and unique to send but its hard when it may take UP TO three weeks to get to him. So for now the thinking continues.

1 comment:

ABW said...

You are braver than me! I don't think I would last 24 hours with mine. Glad she found her own place, and enjoy a margarita for me!